About Hennepin County Medical Center
Hennepin Healthcare System, Inc. operates Hennepin County Medical Center in downtown Minneapolis and primary care clinics in Minneapolis on East Lake Street and in the Whittier Neighborhood and in the suburban communities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Richfield, and St. Anthony, as well as a retail clinic in the Walmart store in Bloomington.
Hennepin County Medical Center is:
- Minnesota’s premier Level 1 Adult Trauma Center and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center with many nationally recognized programs and specialties
- A recognized system of primary care clinics and retail clinics located throughout Hennepin County
- An essential teaching hospital for doctors who go on to practice throughout the state
- A safety net hospital providing care for low-income, the uninsured and vulnerable populations, and
- A major employer and economic engine in Hennepin County.
We are committed:
- to provide the best possible care to every patient we serve today;
- to search for new ways to improve
- the care we will provide tomorrow;
- to educate health care providers for the future; and
- to ensure access to healthcare for all.
(Adults and Pediatrics)
|Emergency Services visits (includes Urgent Care)||100,066|
|Emergency Medical Services (Ambulance Runs)||63,596|
|Acute Psychiatric Services visits||10,946|
|Poison Information Center contacts||70,276|
|Hyperbaric Chamber treatments||3,268|
|Average Daily Census||333|