Tour the Birth Center
2810 Nicollet Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55408
The Whittier Clinic partners with patients of all ages to maintain and improve their health. Offering comprehensive primary care along with specialists in many areas, the Whittier Clinic is your home for health and wellness. Our goal is to provide you with a team of specialists that work directly with you in a coordinated manner to help maintain or improve your health. We offer evening and Saturday hours for those who need flexibility and an on-site pharmacy for convenience. Whittier Clinic is a truly integrated health care model with HCMC specialists available right at the clinic.
Our expert pharmacy team will assist you in all of your pharmacy needs and offer additional support through Medication Therapy Management. Contact the Whittier Clinic Pharmacy at 612-873-7800.
Hours: M-Th 8AM-8:30PM, F 8AM-5:30PM, Sat 9AM-12:30PM
- Family Medicine (primary care for all genders and all ages)
- Women’s Care – Obstetrics / Gynecology
- Pediatrics (care for infants, children, adolescents)
- Primary Care Behavioral Health
The Integrative Health Clinic, Whittier offers integrative primary care for all ages and genders, acupuncture and chiropractic care.
- Bariatric Services (weight loss surgery)
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology (care for your heart)
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Hand Therapy
- Medication Therapy Management
- Orthopedics (care for bones, muscles, ligaments)
- Physical Therapy
- Podiatry (care for your feet)
- Specialty Referrals
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Care (pre- and post- care)
- Vein Care
- Free Parking
- Diagnostic Imaging
- DEXA Scans
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Financial Counseling
- Immunizations / vaccinations
- Interpreters (or Language Interpreters)
- Lab Services
- Pharmacy On-site, including Medication Therapy Management.
- Same day / Next day appointments
- Saturday and evening hours
- Spanish speaking providers available
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.