Richfield Clinic and Pharmacy
790 West 66th Street
Located in Market Plaza
Richfield MN 55423
Our expert pharmacy team will assist you in all of your pharmacy needs and offer additional support through Medication Therapy Management. Contact the Richfield Clinic Pharmacy at 612-352-5810.
Hours: M-Th 9AM-8PM, F 9AM-5PM, Sat 9AM-3PM
The primary care physicians and advanced practice providers focus on women's and men's health as well as child and adolescent health care. Our Family Medicine providers care for all ages and all genders. Pediatricians care for infants through ages 21. Certified Nurse Midwives care for women in their child-bearing years. Our geriatrician cares for the elderly population and specializes in issues facing the senior population. Other specialists offer clinic hours for different services. The support and administrative staff completes the care for your family.
- Family Medicine (primary care for all genders and all ages)
- Womens Care
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Pediatrics (care for infants, children, adolescents)
- Geriatrics – geriatricians specialize in care of older adults with expertise in conditions that face the senior population
- Sports Medicine – providers specializing in sports medicine deal with physical fitness and the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Specialty Referrals
- Optional self rooming
- Financial Counseling
- Free Parking
- Diagnostic and digital imaging
- Immunizations / vaccinations
- Interpreters (or Language Interpreters)
- Lab Services
- Same day / Next day appointments
- Saturday and evening hours
- Spanish speaking providers available
Featured services for mom and baby.
Welcome to The Birth Center at HCMC's childbirth education video classes! Here you will find a variety of video topics to choose from. Please enter the password given to you by your provider.