Brooklyn Center Clinic
6601 Shingle Creek Parkway, Suite 400
Brooklyn Center MN 55430
Our Brooklyn Park Clinic is also located in close proximity and offers primary care, pediatrics and obstetrics services.
The Brooklyn Center Clinic is a certified health care home clinic that offers convenient primary care and internal medicine services to adult residents in the northwest metro area. Internal Medicine and Senior Care are offered at our clinic along with a multitude of other specialties and services to provide multidisciplinary and coordinated care as a team.
The providers at Brooklyn Center Clinic are focused on adults to help them achieve their optimum health by performing routine medical exams, managing common illnesses and injuries and partnering in coordination of overall patient care. Our providers are experts at diagnosing and managing adult complex, chronic conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, and heart issues among many other health concerns. For convenience, several of our downtown providers in specific specialties see patients in the Brooklyn Center Clinic along with a multitude of therapies and other services offered here. This brings a multidisciplinary team concept into patient care.
- Internal Medicine (care for all genders from good health to complex conditions in adults)
- Geriatrics (care for older adults)
- Chiropractic Care
- Bariatric Services (classes only)
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology (care for your heart)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Physical Therapy / Hand Therapy
- Podiatry (care for your feet)
- Rheumatology (care and management of joint, muscle and ligament disorders)
- Sleep Care Consultations
- Surgery Care (pre and post care)
- Free Parking
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Immunizations / vaccinations
- Infusion Services
- Interpreters (or Language Interpreters)
- Lab Services
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.