Minnesota Regional Sleep Disorders Center
900 South 8th Street
Green Building, G8.220
Minneapolis MN 55415
The vast majority of sleep disorders can be readily diagnosed and treated. The Minnesota Regional Sleep Disorders Center (MRSDC) is a fully-accredited, full-service sleep disorders center, offering an experienced, objective and systematic approach to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-wake disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome, and other conditions in both adults and children.
Our nationally recognized center features:
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art testing
- Sleep studies
- Consultation, follow-up and referral services
- Multi-disciplinary consultations
- Ten fully-equipped sleep rooms in the sleep laboratory
- Board-registered and Board-qualified technologists
- Physicians certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine
The 35-member multidisciplinary team is committed to education and research and is nationally and internationally recognized for their expertise.