Parkside Ophthalmology Clinic
825 South 8th Street
Parkside Professional Center, Suite M16
Minneapolis MN 55404
8AM – 4:30PM, M–F
Our ophthalmologists and optometrist provide comprehensive care, from routine eye exams to advanced treatments. Our staff includes specialists in:
- Cataracts, glaucoma and other diseases of the eye
- Contact lenses (toric, disposable, and bifocal)
- Diabetic eye evaluations
- Dry eye evaluation and treatment
- Pediatrics and strabismus (adult and pediatric)
- Eye injuries
For added convenience, the clinic has an optical shop where you can purchase, at competitive prices. The optical shop hours are 9AM to 4:30PM. The phone number is 612-873-5788.
- Fashion frames: Callaway, Juicy Couture, Banana Republic and Emporio Armani
- Pediatric and sports frames, including Rudy Project
- Latest lenses: Shamir office lens, Definity, and Transitions
Orders may be available on a rush basis, and we accept most insurance plans.
When you visit, bring your contact lenses or eyeglasses, even if you wear them only for reading or driving. Please also bring a list of your medications, your insurance card, and your co-pay if you have one.
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.