716 South 7th Street
Purple Building, Level 7
Minneapolis MN 55415
8AM - 8PM, M - Th
8AM - 5PM, F
8AM - Noon, S
The Pediatric Clinic at Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC) is a primary care and multi-specialty clinic located on the 7th floor of the Purple Building.
We are an expert group of pediatric doctors and nurses providing top-notch care to children from birth through age 21. We offer routine services including well child exams and vaccinations as well as care for when your child is sick. Because we are also a multi-specialty clinic, we have experience and expertise in treating a wide variety of serious and life-threatening health conditions.
The families we serve come from many cultural and ethnic groups. Interpreters are always available to meet the needs of our non-English speaking families. Several permanent staff members are also bilingual.
- Asthma, lung or breathing problems
- Cardiology: heart conditions
- Craniofacial/plastic surgery
- Child abuse/maltreatment
- Dermatology: skin problems
- Developmental/behavioral: mental health problems
- Growth and nutrition: growth, overweight and underweight problems
- Infectious disease and travel
- Lactation: Breastfeeding
- Medicine: complicated infections or for those traveling to other countries
- NICU follow-up clinic: addresses the need of premature babies as they grow
- Pediatric Brain Injury Program
- Urology: disorders of the genitals and urinary systems
Additional Pediatric Services
In addition to services provided at the Pediatric Clinic, pediatric services are also available at our Newborn Nursery, Newborn Intensive Care Unit and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.