Contact a financial counselor today at 612-873-2767 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. We will help you explore your public health plan and financial assistance options so you can achieve financial peace of mind and better health.
Financial counselors are located at the downtown Minneapolis campus and at our neighborhood clinics.
- Green Building, Level 9
- Purple Building, Level 1 (P1.645) - Next to Interpreter Services
- Blue Building, Level 1 (B1.114) - In the Disability Evaluation Center
- Red Building, Level 1 (R1.063) - Emergency Department
- Red Building, Level 5 - OB/GYN Clinic Front Desk
- Red Building, Level 7 - ENT, Eye & Pediatric Clinic Area
- East Lake
- Brooklyn Park
- Brooklyn Center – Refer to Brooklyn Park Financial Counselor
You may set up an appointment with a financial counselor by calling 612-873-2767. Walk-in appointments are also available. Appointments vary in length, but generally take between 20-30 minutes. It is ideal to schedule your financial counseling appointment prior to your clinic appointment.