Your Care Team
Your care team within the HCMC Transplant program is made up of a variety of experts in all of the fields transplant donors and recipients will touch. Your team promotes an environment of continuous care and seamless transition empowering patients to live life to the fullest and to the healthiest.
Transplant Clinical Manager
- Barb Danielson, RN, MS, CCTC, CPTC, CNN
- Patty Rees, RN, BSN, CCTC
- Lori Saladin, RN, BSN, CNN
- Erin Hill, RN, BSN
Donor Transplant Coordinator
- Jennifer Bodner, RN, BSN, CCTC
- Bev Weeks, RN
- Barb Maruska, RN, BSN, CCTC
- Diane VanDierendonck, RN
- Kathleen McNulty, RN
- Mary Lee Hanson, RN, ONC, CCTC
In addition to these compassionate and highly-skilled experts, your individualized team may consist of Patient Care Technicians, Medical Secretaries, Transplant Social Workers and a Dietitian.
Interpreter services are available.