HCMC is a regional referral center for both emergency and non-emergency/critical care cases and complex elective procedures.
How to refer a patient
Hennepin Connect, our referral service, receives referrals from throughout the upper Midwest and works closely with referring physicians to ensure continuity of care when the patient returns to their home community.
Call Hennepin Connect to:
- Initiate a referral on behalf of your patient
- Discuss a complex or unusual case
- Request a non-urgent physician to physician phone consultation
Please provide the following information:
- Patient’s name
- Date of birth
- Nature of the medical problem
- Referring provider’s name and contact information (phone and email)
- Call Hennepin Connect to connect with one of our Burn surgeons, 24/7, at 612-873-4262 or 1-800-424-4262
- Request a burn attending physician
For Acute Burn Clinic Appointments
Call 612-873-2912. If there are any concerns for potential admission, please call Hennepin Connect and request a burn attending physician.
Attending Physicians and Providers