St. Anthony Village Clinic
2714 Highway 88
St. Anthony MN 55418
St. Anthony Village Clinic named Best Place for Healthcare by Lillie Suburban News
Congratulations to HCMC’s St. Anthony Village Clinic on being named the "Best Place for Healthcare" in 2014 by the readers of the Lillie Suburban News! Offering a full range of Family Medicine Services and conveniences like an on-site pharmacy with drive-up window, the clinic provides care for families in the northeast neighborhoods.
Our family medicine providers work with patients of all ages to help them achieve their optimum health. Focusing on the primary care of you and your family, he or she can refer you to a specialist or community resources when appropriate.
- Family Medicine (primary care for all genders and all ages)
- Womens Care
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) (pre- and post- childbirth care)
- Free Parking
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Immunizations / vaccinations
- Interpreters (or Language Interpreters)
- Lab Services
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Hours: 8:30AM-5PM, M-F
- Phone: 612-873-7210
- Fill all of your prescriptions at the St. Anthony Village Pharmacy. We welcome St. Anthony Village Clinic patients as well as all other clinic patients. The pharmacy provides competitive pricing, mail order service, medication therapy management and delivery.
- Same day / Next day appointments
- Specialty Referrals