Hennepin Stroke Center
716 South 7th Street
Purple Building, Level 5, P5.200
Minneapolis MN 55415
The Hennepin Stroke Center at Hennepin County Medical Center is a national leader in the treatment of ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes with some of the fastest clot-busting drug delivery times in the U.S. The Hennepin Stroke Center is nationally recognized for rehabilitative care after a stroke occurs.
We treat over 80% of patients in less than 60 minutes compared to the national average of 59%.
- Specialized team members - Stroke patients at the Hennepin Stroke Center have 24/7 access to highly specialized stroke experts. Specialties include neurology, vascular neurology, interventional neurology, and radiology.
- Fastest possible treatment - Two million brain cells die each minute during a stroke. That's why time is of the essence during acute stroke care. Patients who come to Hennepin Stroke Center experience some of the fastest stroke treatment times in the U.S.
- State-of-the-art procedures, including:
- Carotid angioplasty and stent placement
- Endovascular treatment of acute ischemic stroke
- Intracranial aneurysm coiling
- Endovascular embolization of arteriovenous malformations
For more information call 612-873-8712. To refer a patient, contact Hennepin Connect.
|Order F.A.S.T. cards in English and/or Spanish.|