Stroke Information and Education
- National Stroke Association – Find stroke prevention, acute treatment, and rehabilitation information.
- American Stroke Association – Find stroke education and prevention information.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) – The NINDS developed the Know Stroke. Know the Signs. Act in Time. campaign to help educate the public about the symptoms of stroke and the importance of getting to the hospital quickly.
- Minnesota Stroke Association – The Minnesota Stroke Association strives to raise awareness about stroke and to enhance the quality of life for all people coping with its sudden and long-term effects.
- Minnesota Stroke Partnership – The Minnesota Stroke Partnership is comprised of individuals who are interested in reducing the burden of stroke in Minnesota.
Support for Family Members
- American Stroke Association – Find caregiver resources, including checklists, guidelines and helpful tips in caring for your loved one.
- WebMD – Find answers to your caregiver questions, education, insurance and financial resources, and rehabilitation information for home care.
- Family Caregiver Alliance – Find helpful information about stroke, caregiver education, policies and advocacy, and support groups.
- Today's Caregiver – Find support groups within Minnesota. All groups are listed by county.
|Order F.A.S.T. cards in English and/or Spanish.|