Podiatric Surgery Residency: Application Requirements
Submit Applications Via CASPR Uniform Process
Your application must include:
- Central Application Service for Podiatric Residencies (CASPR) uniform application
- Letter of interest
- Medical school transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
Candidates must pass APMLE Part I and Part II on first attempt.
Non-resident applicants are welcome to apply. HCMC sponsors the J1 visa only.
- Submission: Submit your application through the Centralized Application Service for Podiatric Residencies (CASPR). Contact your medical school’s student affairs or dean’s office for instructions. We do not accept applications through the mail. HCMC participates in the CASPR computerized matching process.
- Scoring: Each applicant will be scored based on these criteria:
- Candidate interview
- GPA and class rank
- Externship experience
- Interviews: Applicants who meet our requirements will be invited for interviews. HCMC participates in the Centralized Residency Interview Process (CRIP). Interviews will be held in January 2014 in Frisco, Texas.