Emergency Medical Services: Application Requirements
Applications Due December 1
Your application must include:
- Cover letter indicating your interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter from an ACGME-accredited residency in Emergency Medicine indicating program completion or good standing in progress toward completion
- Three letters of recommendation from residency faculty, with at least one from a practicing EMS physician
- Residency in-service examination scores from all years of training
- Personal statement indicating:
- Your interest in pursuing an EMS Fellowship
- What you hope to accomplish with an EMS Fellowship
- Why you would be a good fit for HCMC’s program
- Any additional relevant information
This fellowship accepts only graduates of an Emergency Medicine Residency at an ACGME-accredited institution. International candidates are welcome to apply, however, this program does not sponsor visas.
- Submission: Submit your application by mail directly to our administrative coordinator. Please note that this fellowship accepts only graduates of an ACGME-accredited residency in Emergency Medicine.
- Telephone interviews: Selected applicants will be contacted for telephone interviews with the program director and/or assistant program director.
- Finalist candidates. Selected applicants will be invited for in-person interviews. We hold interviews beginning in January. Candidates are responsible for travel and lodging expenses to attend interviews.