Critical Care Medicine Fellowship: Application Requirements
Applications Due November 1
Your application must include:
- Medical school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- Curriculum vitae
Non-resident applicants are welcome to apply and must possess a J1 visa or green card; HCMC does not sponsor the H1B visa. Non-resident applicants must submit an ECFMG certificate and results of Steps 1 and II (required) and Step III (if completed).
- Submission: Submit your application through the Electronic Resident Application System (ERAS). We do not accept applications through the mail. The Critical Care Medicine Fellowship will contact selected candidates individually; we do not participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Scoring: Our program does not require a minimum score. Each applicant will be scored based on these criteria:
- Recommendation letters
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- Interviews: Selected applicants will be invited for interviews. We hold interviews on a rolling basis as applications are received.