Sleep Medicine Fellowship: Application Requirements
Applications Due August 1
Your application must include:
- Medical school transcripts
- Dean’s letter
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step 1
- Personal statement
We are interested in a diverse group of medical specialties, which include but are not limited to: neurology, psychiatry, pulmonary/critical care, cardiology, otolaryngology, and pediatrics.
Non-resident applicants are welcome to apply. HCMC sponsors the J1 visa only.
- Submission: Submit your application through the Electronic Resident Application System (ERAS). Contact your medical school’s student affairs or dean’s office for instructions. We do not accept applications through the mail. HCMC participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Scoring: Our program does not require a minimum score. We are looking for unique individuals with diverse backgrounds who have demonstrated an interest in sleep medicine, a commitment to excellence in patient care, and a naturally collaborative personality.
- Interviews: Selected applicants will be invited for interviews. We hold interviews August 1 through October 15.