Simulation Center: Resources
HCMC ISEC Simulation Scenario Library submissions - Please email us at ISEC@hcmed.org with the content that you are looking for, and we will let you know if we have any scenarios already written with that content or similar content. If you have found other case banks or case libraries that would be useful to others, please let us know so that we can add them to the list.
HCMC-ISEC & High Fidelity Simulation
- Debriefing High Fidelity Case Based Simulation: Everything You Need to Know — This is a 30 minute peer reviewed podcast on debriefing by Hart D et al., published in the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine's Journal.
- Millennial Generation and "The Lecture" — This is a 30 minute peer reviewed podcast on debriefing by Hart D et al, published in the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine's Journal.
- www.emedu.org/simlibrary — Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM) Simulation Case Library
- www.mededportal.com — MedEdPORTAL® aims to equip healthcare professionals across the continuum with effective and efficient educational tools to improve patient care.
- www.cordem.org — The Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors (CORD), is a scientific and educational organization.
- ISEC Curriculum Planning Template — This template will help develop learner curriculum.
- Simulation Scenario Template — Use this template to help develop a simulation scenario.
- Massachusetts Nursing Initiative
- Montgomery College