Bryan A. Nelson, MD
Family and Community Medicine
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I feel that my role is as an advisor for your health care goals and will attempt my best to help you reach those goals."
Bryan has a medical degree from the University of Minnesota and completed his residency at Hennepin County Medical Center in Family Practice. He has worked in the private sector, HMO sector and as an independent consultant prior to returning to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he is now the Medical Director of several outpatient clinics. He is skilled in caring for all ages and also has skills in non-spine joint injections.
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- Frequent host on WCCO "Healthy Matters" program
- Several medical interviews for Cable Channel 12, www.twelve.tv
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- 2015 Mpls/St. Paul "Top Doc" in Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Medicine
"I enjoy spending time with my wife and two young daughters, and place an emphasis on traveling."
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Family Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA