Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I believe, as a primary care physician, my role is not only to help my patients optimize their health but also to empower them to make positive changes for themselves and others in all aspects of their lives. Each patient is a unique person, and by developing meaningful relationships in primary care, I can guide patients in making the best decisions for their individual situations and needs."
Dr. Hust studied medicine and public health, with a focus on international health, in New Orleans, Louisiana. She completed her training in adult primary care and also a Chief Resident year at Tulane University School of Medicine. She is board-certified in Internal Medicine and cares for adult patients to address both preventive health needs and chronic disease management while considering each patient's individual psychosocial needs. Dr. Hust aims to help her patients be active participants in their health care and pursuit of wellness.
- Medical Director, Hennepin Health Access Clinic, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Blue Firm Clinic Director, General Internal Medicine Clinic, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
"I grew up in Minnesota, and though I spent several years living in Arizona and Louisiana, I have always considered Minnesota home. I enjoy spending time outdoors, no matter if it's sunny or snowy. I can happily spend an entire evening curled up with a good book, and I try to travel somewhere new every year. I find a good meal rejuvenating – whether it's trying a new restaurant or cooking and baking for family and friends at home."
Tulane University of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA, USA
Internal Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, USA
Chief Residency, Internal Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA