W. Keith Henry, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am still enthusiastic about seeing new patients regardless of insurance status."
More than 30 years of experience in HIV/AIDS care.
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- Editor for NEJM ID Watch, Journal of AIDS
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Certified HIV Specialist AAHIVM
- Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Top Doc IDSA North Central 2013
- Outstanding HIV Physician 2005 The Body
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- HIV Medicine Association
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Eccles-Radtke C, Henry K. Turning the tide against AIDS by preventing new HIV infections-initial experience with Minnesota's first PrEP clinic. MN Medicine 2015 Jan; 45-48.
- Wilson EM; Singh A; Hullsiek KH; Gibson D; Henry WK; Lichtenstein K; et al. Monocyte-activation phenotypes are associated with biomarkers of inflammation and coagulation in chronic HIV infection. J Inf Dis 2014; 210 (9); 1396-1406.
- Haase A, Henry K, Melroe H, Faust R, et al. Quantitative image analysis of HIV-1 infection in lymphoid tissue. Science (with front cover) 1996;274: 985-989.
- Henry K, Willenbring K, Crossley K. Human immunodeficiency virus antibody testing: description of practices and policies at US infectious disease-teaching hospitals and Minnesota hospitals (with editorial). JAMA 1988;259:1819-1822.
- Henry K, Cantrill H, Fletcher C, Chinnock BJ, Balfour HH. Use of intravitreal ganciclovir (dihydroxy propoxymethyl guanine) for cytomegalovirus retinitis in a patient with AIDS. Am J Ophthalmol 1987;1 03:17-23.
"In my free time I enjoy biking, running, reading and spending time with family and friends."
University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, USA
Internal Medicine, Washington University - St Louis, St. Louis, MO, USA
Infectious Disease, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA