Todd W. Lund, DDS, MS
Dentistry and Oral Surgery
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"My goal is to provide care that is responsive to individual patient needs, values, and preferences. The beauty, function, and comfort of a dental restoration are in the eyes and perception of the patient."
Dr. Lund is a maxillofacial prosthodontist who specializes in the prosthetic restoration of oral defects created by cancer surgery, trauma, developmental and craniofacial defects.
- Board Certified in Dentistry
- Fellow in the American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Clinical Associate Professor in Prosthodontics at the University of Minnesota
- Recognized as a "Top Dentist" by Minnesota Monthly Magazine
- American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
"My wife and I enjoy hiking, swimming, and bird watching."
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Prosthodontics, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Maxillofacial Prosthetics, M D Anderson Hospital, Houston, TX, USA