Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I consider myself a native Minnesotan having been raised in northern Minnesota lake country, but I was born in the suburbs of Chicago. This allows me to blend Minnesota Nice with Chicago Big Shoulders, bringing you compassionate, yet powerful care."
Dr. Palmer is a radiologist with subspecialty training in the imaging of the brain and spinal cord. In addition to his dedication toward diagnosing your ailments with CT and MRI examinations, he provides a variety of therapeutic spinal injection procedures aimed at treating symptoms of the lower back or neck (especially the treatment of pain), while offering you effective and empathetic care.
- Subspecialty Board Certification of Added Qualifications in Neuroradiology by the American Board of Radiology
- Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
- Assistant Professor of Radiology, University of Minnesota
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Association of University Radiologists
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Diagnostic Radiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Neuroradiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA