Julie G. Topping, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am committed to providing excellent care to all of the patients I have the privilege to serve. I promise to always take the time to answer questions the patient or family has in a way that is easily understandable."
Dr. Topping is board-certified in Internal Medicine. Her area of focus for many years has been providing care in a clinic setting for acutely ill adults, diagnosing serious illnesses and connecting patients with our system of specialists to receive definitive treatment.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Medical Director, Direct Care Clinic, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Voted Best Teacher Faculty by the Transitional Residency Program, 2014, 2015
- Clinical Excellence Award, Department of Medicine 2014, 2015
"When I am not caring for patients, I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, cooking, and doing yoga."
Univeristy of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, USA
Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Chief Resident Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA