Tseganesh Selameab, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I believe that all people deserve excellent medical care that is delivered with compassion and understanding. I am committed to improving my skills as a physician and as a teacher to better serve my community."
Dr. Selameab is board-certified in Internal Medicine and has additional training in primary care of adults.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Medical School Faculty Advisor, University of Minnesota
- Medical Director, Hennepin County Adult Detention Center
- Director, Primary Care Pathways, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Advocacy and Community Service Award
- Society of General Internal Medicine, Midwest Region 2010
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- Selameab T, Jama S, Dalmar A, Pryce D. Tobacco use and cotinine measurements in Somali immigrant population. J Gen Intern Med. 2007;22(1):162-163.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Internal Medicine, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA