Caitlin Eccles-Radtke, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am committed to providing patient-centered care and tailoring each individual's healthcare to their own personal needs. I like to provide education and counseling to each patient so they are able to understand their medical issues in order to work together to make the best decisions for them."
Dr. Eccles-Radtke has a broad practice in Infectious Diseases but also has a focus on HIV and preventative healthcare including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Selected as Chief Resident during Internal Medicine Residency
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Eccles-Radtke, C., Henry, K. Turning the Tide Against AIDS by Preventing New HIV Infections: Initial Experience with Minnesota's First PrEP clinic. Minnesota Medicine; January 2015.
- Eccles-Radtke, C., Rector, T.S., Cutting, A., Drekonja, D.M. Urinary Tract Infectious in Male Veterans with HIV. Open Forum Infect Dis. 2014;1(3):ofu100.
"In my free time, I enjoy running, bicycling, and the outdoors. I also love to travel and listen to live music."
Creighton University, Omaha, NE, USA
Categorical Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA