Kimberly M. Evers, RN, MSN, CNP, CDE
Family and Community Medicine
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I promise to listen to what a client really wants and honor those wishes to the best of my ability."
Kim is a Family Nurse Practitioner who worked first at the Indian Health Board of Minneapolis. It is there she become a passionate advocate for better diabetes care and went on to become certified as a Diabetes Educator.
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified Diabetes Educator
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Diabetes Association
"I love to garden, and take walks with my dog. I have 4 teenagers so I have a lot of practice with helping to motivate even the most reluctant folks!"