Sangeetha Larsen, PA-C
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I love working in a teaching facility and having frequent opportunities to educate patients, whether it be about a procedure they are having or about living a healthier lifestyle. I am sensitive to the anxiety associated with undergoing procedures and offer a sympathetic touch to alleviate patients' concerns. I enjoy doing procedures which have both diagnostic and therapeutic benefits, which is doubly satisfying for patients. I am dedicated to HCMC’s mission to making high quality healthcare accessible to everyone."
Actively involved in patient care, Ms. Larsen orchestrates the outpatient workflow in the interventional radiology and vein clinics, with an eye toward patient-centered care and appropriate stewardship of our clinic resources. In addition, she evaluates patients in the hospital who need interventions. She performs CT lung screening consults to assist in the early detection of lung cancer and ultimately to help save lives. Additionally, she performs interventional procedures and gender-sensitive fluoroscopic-guided reproductive studies. With her previous experience in dermatology, she is also a guest lecturer Augsburg College Physician Assistant Program where she teaches students various diseases of the skin.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Licensed Physician Assistant, Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Basic Life Support
"I enjoy playing and spending time with two daughters, singing, and doing any kinds of arts/crafts."
- Fellow Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member, Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Larsen S, Davis D, Comfere N, Folpe A, Sciallis G. Osteosarcoma of the skin. International Journal of Dermatology, 2010 May; 49(5):532-40.
- Larsen S, Sohn A. Chapter 7, Dysuria and Urinary Complaints. Convenient Care Clinics: The Essential Guide to Retail Clinics for Clinicians, Managers, and Educators, 2013 Springer.