Parkside Professional Center
825 South 8th Street, Suite 404
Minneapolis, MN 55404
It is very common to feel many different emotions when you are pregnant or parenting young children. The HCMC Mother-Baby Program offers a range of mental health services to support pregnant women and families with children ages 0-5 years old.
Our staff will help determine which treatment option is the right fit for you. Babies 12 months and younger can come with you to any Mother-Baby appointment or program. Common concerns of women and families in the Mother-Baby Program:
- Postpartum depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder
- Depression, anxiety, or other emotional distress during pregnancy
- Grief and sadness due to history of loss or trauma
- Difficulty bonding or caring for baby or other children
- Other challenges or stress related to pregnancy or parenting
Mother-Baby Day Hospital
Find more information on the Mother-Baby Day Hospital page.
Mother-Baby Intensive Outpatient Program
Find more information on the Mother-Baby Intensive Outpatient Program page.
Mother-Baby Outpatient Groups
Find more information on the Mother-Baby Outpatient Groups page.
- A free telephone support service for pregnant women and parents of young children.
- Call 612-873-HOPE and one of our mental health staff members will talk with you, answer questions, and help you find the support you need.
- You will be asked to leave a message. Our mental health staff members will call you back within 2 business days.
Hennepin Women’s Mental Health Program
For more information, access the Hennepin Women's Mental Health Program.
Commitment to Diversity
Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders affect all kinds of people. At the HCMC Mother-Baby Program, we are committed to creating a culturally competent and inclusive care environment where all patients and patients’ family members are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.